Well, something is broken because $:/StoryList doesn't get saved in 5.0.8.

I started the same wiki under 5.0.7, and StoryList gets saved without any
changes on my part.
Also, node.js output is full of

> syncer: Queuing up sync task with type: save title: $:/StoryList
> syncer: Dispatching 'save' task: $:/StoryList
> FileSystem: Saved file
> d:\cloud\Copy\tw5\content\00507\tiddlers/$__StoryList.tid

But in 5.0.8 there is none of that.

Am I missing something? I checked the SyncFilter (shadow), looks like it
should be remembering my tiddlers.