Hi RA

> By "changes the base sync filter" you simply mean the shadow filter "
> $:/config/SyncFilter" might change, right? So I should be ok as long as I
> keep an eye on it.
> Or do you mean some more radical changes, like for example this switch
> from doNotSave to SyncFilter in 5.0.8?

I meant keeping track of changes to $:/config/SyncFilter. Hopefully
there'll be fewer and fewer radical changes.

The plan is to add a way for tiddler filters to include other tiddler
filters, so that we can have a couple of user defined clauses to allow
customisation without having to overwrite the main filter.

Best wishes

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Ruston