Hi PMario

I am not sure how to attach the tiddler (which I got from one of the TW
sites) but its title is "colour" and tagged "macro" and "$:/tags/Macro".

The text is simply:

\define colour(color,text)

@@color:$color$;
$text$
@@
\end

I am not sure whether it is relevant, but only four tiddlers had been
loaded into TW5.1 when the theme change occurred and that did not include
the tiddler calling this macro .

Regards

Howard