Hi leeand00

It should be possible to use the make[] filter operator to generate the
title for my $x-maketid widget -- the title could then include any of the
varied options available in the make[] operator.

I can not think, off hand, of a way of creating several new tiddlers with
the $x-maketid widget (with one button click) based upon the output of the
make[] operator. If I set about modifying the $x-maketid widget, a
mechanism might become apparent.

Is this what you had in mind?

regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/81a08a59-1a04-4901-93eb-4f9f45cce93f%40googlegroups.com.