I would like to, from reading mode, select a color from a dropdown color
picker with more default options than the current one, for a tiddler that
does not have a color field, and have it not only create the color field
but add the color. The current process is:

1) Edit tiddler
2) Click new field
3) Type color
4) Click add
5) Click the field to activate the picker
6a) Click one of the default colors, many of which are either ugly, make
the tag text too hard to read, or are too similar to each other.
6b) Or fiddle with the color picker tools
[possible extra step of adding to custom colors, but knowing that they will
be gone the next time I open the file]
7) Click OK
8) Close tiddler