Folks,

   - Some quick comments. We already have ways to integrate tiddlywikis
   with conversations using Disqus, Yammer and IntenceDebate.
   - I have being involved in discussions on all three of these with me
   offering a free Yammer network,
   - What I can tell you is despite us having these integrations very few
   have taken part in learning these and critically reviewing them. So it
   seems the problem can not yet be said to be the nature of any of these
   solutions, but the communities openness to try them.

Some quick review comments of my own

*Disqus*
Successfully in use with gamers, has all the basic features but structures
around simple groups, we would not want to increase too much in number. Has
a TiddlyWiki client.

*Yammer*
Possibly the most interactive and most capable of collaborative documents,
spawning special interest groups but whilst free access is available be
granted it is on top of a proprietary Microsoft platform. One which
ultimately we can't extend or replace should it go the way of the dodo
(although we can export the data). Personally I have experience with 45,000
member Yammer groups and are very experienced with them. Integrates with
Microsoft cloud solutions.

*IntenceDebate*
I like this because it comes from the same crowd as WordPress which is one
of the best open platforms and means it can also integrate with many
websites, open ID and and user management can be used, Has a TiddlyWiki
client.

*Discord*
I need to learn more.

*In general*
Whatever the solution including GG we need to develop ways to move
conversations to a "curated" reference information repository. To my mind
the only platform that is conversation and repository is Yammer, so all the
others need two solutions.

I would like to see Tiddlywiki be the curated repository so I think it is
critical any solution can be integrated with independent tiddlywiki's. This
is worthy of a thread of its own.

*My Personal view*
A hybrid solution with TiddlyWiki's  on a PHP Server with wordpress and
IntenceDebate however allowing any wiki to leverage any community
discussion forum, as long as we know which is focused on what special
interest area.Leverage the user backend to support edit access to online
wikis, and build a repository of Tiddlywiki objects (this is the way to
extract reference material from the conversations).

Valuable content could then be submitted to a community repository form all
available forums and wikis and migrated to TiddlyWiki solutions as they
become available because we have a repository.

Regards
Tony