El 18/08/2011 08:37, Bruce Griffiths escribió:
DMTD or dual mixer time difference.
An all digital version (DDMTD like that used in CERN's White Rabbit) is also possible
3 (and M) input versions are also feasible.
Either an FPGA or a CPD plus a microprocessor are required to ensure low cost.

I've lying around one of these little things: http://www.terasic.com.tw/cgi-bin/page/archive.pl?Language=English&CategoryNo=139&No=593 (that really I purchased only for amusement along with a bigger and quite more expensive FPGA board). It lacks I/Fs except GPIOs (it only has an USB that really are more intended for JTAG functionalities than for other things), but seems a nice unexpensive core for a DDMTD. It could be a fun project :) Anyone would like to join? ;)

Regards,

Javier