Hi,

I am working with simulation of WSN using TinyOS 2.1.2 with MicaZ as the
platform. I wanted to check the change in power consumption based on change
in range of transmission. As mentioned in few online threads, I added the
following two lines in the makefile:

*PFLAGS += -DCC2420_DEF_RFPOWER=1*
*PFLAGS += -DCC2420_DEF_TXPOWER=1  *

As mentioned online, these variables can take any value varying from 1 to
31. However, on changing the variable values in the makefile, there is no
change in the total power consumption.

I have attached my program file to this mail. Kindly let me know if I am
missing out on any more variable or is there any other method to change
power consumed by radio.

Thanks & Regards,
Nivedita Datta
#ifndef BLINKTORADIO_H