I asked my class what they thought about people who post messages
complaining about other people's questions.

They thought it was a waste of bandwidth, and impolite as well.

I asked my class what they thought about people who post messages
about "asking their class" to avoid taking responsibility for their
own impolite views.

They thought it was pretty shabby.

I like this "ask the class" technique. It's even better than asking
Dr. Laura.

-Stephen

Stephen Black                         e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Department of Psychology   phone: (819) 822-9600 ext 2470
Bishop's University                 fax: (819) 822-9661
Lennoxville, Quebec
J1M 1Z7
Canada