I agree with Bob.  I do the samething he does and haven't had any
problems with the new format.

Personally, if I'm going to err in not checking who I'm sending the
message to, I'd rather err in the direction of sending to one than in
sending to several hundred.

--
Sue Frantz, Asst Prof of Psych             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Faculty Office Bldg, 2400 Scenic Drive     Office: (505)439-3752