At 8:34 AM -0700 8/11/99, Don Allen wrote:
>Stephen-
>
>Not quite double blind, but very very close.  You would also have to
>ensure that the therapists were equally convinced of the effectiveness of
>their treatments otherwise differential experimenter enthusiasm could
>affect the Ss responses.  That quibble aside, I agree that it would be a
>good test of cognitive (or any other) therapy.
>
>-Don.

This could easily be handled by training graduate students in the different
treatments.

* PAUL K. BRANDON               [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *
* Psychology Department                        507-389-6217 *
*     "The University formerly known as Mankato State"      *
*    http://www.mankato.msus.edu/dept/psych/welcome.html    *