One more question and then I'll crawl back into my hole. Can damage to
the frontal lobes cause permanent disruptions of sleep? I can find no
information on this question in any of the resources available to me. A
student of mine told me that he suffered damage to his frontal lobes a
few years back and has not been able to sleep normally since (it sounded
as if he slept less than usual, but it was not clear to me precisely
what his difficult was).

Thank you for any help you can give,

Jeff

--
Jeffry P. Ricker, Ph.D.          Office Phone:  (480) 423-6213
9000 E. Chaparral Rd.            FAX Number: (480) 423-6298

"The truth is rare and never simple."
                                   Oscar Wilde

"No one can accept the fundamental hypotheses of scientific psychology
and be in the least mystical."
                                   Knight Dunlap