Tipsters--

Last night during a discussion of dominant-recessive inheritance in a
Child Development course, I used eye color as an example (the classic
brown = dominant, blue = recessive). The text mentions that gray, green,
blue, and hazel eyes are recessive to brown, prompting a student to ask
what happens when a child inherits two different recessive alleles (say,
blue and green)?

Looking through the archives I found a few posts on eye color changes,
that I recalled from last year, but nothing on this. What do you think?

Thanks

Tara

Tara L. Kuther, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology