> From: Ann W Calhoun-Sauls <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: morning sickness
>
> Hi Tipsters,
>
> Just passing on a student question that I couldn't answer (in spite of
> personal experience).  Why does morning sickness tend to stop after about
> 12 weeks of pregnancy?

Certainly there are some exceptions -- women who are sick for longer than
12 weeks.

My wife, for example.  Then again, she always was an overachiever :)

Jim Guinee, Ph.D.  Director of Training, Counseling Center
Adjunct Professor, Dept. of Psychology/Counseling
                            Dept. of Health Sciences
President-Elect, Arkansas College Counselor Association
University of Central Arkansas
313 Bernard Hall    Conway, AR  72035    USA
(501) 450-3138 (office)  (501) 450-3248 (fax)

"When you are angry, do not sin; do not let
the sun go down on your wrath."  Ephesians 4:26