Kirsten: I don't have a handy reference for the spatial/verbal toy
correlation, though it should be easy to find. But be sure to look at studies
that show a relationship between hormones and toy preferences. For example,

Berenbaum, S.A. & Hines, M. (1992) Early androgens are related to childhood
sex-typed toy preferences. _Psychological Science_ 3, 203-206.

--
* John W. Kulig, Department of Psychology  ************************
* Plymouth State College      Plymouth NH 03264                   *