Hi,

I have a question about publishers.

Has anyone on this list tried to write a non-professional book and get it
published?  I am working on a semi-autobiographical work about college life
(and it's supposed to be funny) and am curious if anyone knows a good
publisher.

I know this isn't that relevant to the list, but thought some of us might be
interested in this info.

Many thanks,
Jim Guinee, Ph.D.  Director of Training, Counseling Center
Adjunct Professor, Dept. of Psychology/Counseling
                            Dept. of Health Sciences
President-Elect, Arkansas College Counselor Association
University of Central Arkansas
313 Bernard Hall    Conway, AR  72035    USA
(501) 450-3138 (office)  (501) 450-3248 (fax)

"God looks at the clean hands, not the full ones."
             -Publilius Syrus