Nancy Melucci wrote:

> I'll be sitting with my finger on the mouse button and my message
written at
> 11:59PM on 12/31 both in 1999 and 2000, just to be sure it's me.

I am post-dating this post for 12:00:0000000000000001 local time for
each and every TIPSter around the world. Don't read it until then.

Jeff

P.S. If you did read it, the post-dating means that your thinking about
it doesn't take effect until the time listed above.

P.S.S. I tried posting this to PsychTeacher, but it was returned by a
moderator.

--
Jeffry P. Ricker, Ph.D.          Office Phone:  (480) 423-6213
9000 E. Chaparral Rd.            FAX Number: (480) 423-6298

"The truth is rare and never simple."
                                   Oscar Wilde

"Instead of having 'answers' on a test, they should just call
them 'impressions'. And, if you got a different 'impression',
so what? Can't we all be brothers?"
                                   Jack Handey