I have a related question.  How do you distinguish between those
experimental designs that tests separate groups once, or the same group
several times?  And what do you call those designs that are so popular
with ABA folks?

Annette Taylor wrote:

> When reviewing past literature that refers to subjects should we
> now properly change the language to participants or can we go with the
> original author's language of subjects?

* Mike Scoles                    *    [EMAIL PROTECTED]     *
* Department of Psychology       *    voice: (501) 450-5418     *
* University of Central Arkansas *    fax:   (501) 450-5424     *
* Conway, AR    72035-0001       *                              *
********* http://www.coe.uca.edu/psych/scoles/index.html ********