Hi Deb - I don't know of any others that aren't included on your list -
I hope you will share any off-list responses you get.  The one thing I
do stress in this section is the difference between adolescence and
"rites of passage;" emphasizing that "adolescence" is a culture-bound
phenomenon - many cultures don't experience this stage and their
language doesn't even have a word for it, indicating the significance of
the ceremonial celebration of going from child --> adult.

Looking forward to hearing about other passages,
Dani'
Dani' K. Raap, Ph.D.
http://www.uaf.edu/psych/
Department of Psychology