From: Martin J. Bourgeois [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2000 10:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Affective aspects of teaching (fwd)

All right Rick! I was about to send off a tirade against the simplistic
notion that mental processes are a result of brain processes, but your
message said it much more eloquently. Do the rest of you have a hard time
convincing students that brain-mind-behavioral processes are not one way
(i.e., that brain states do not cause thinking and behaving)?

Marty Bourgeois
University of Wyoming