I am aware of "latah," which occurs in Malaysia and Indonesia.  It involves
women who respond to surprise in a social context with vulgarities, etc.

See, Bartholemew, R. E. (1995). Culture-bound syndromes as fakery.  Skeptical
Inquirer, 19(6), 36-41.

I would appreciate references to the disorders you mention.

don
Donald McBurney
University of Pittsburgh