Over the years, I have collected videotapes of interesting patients
presented in Neurology rounds or just patients I ran across in clinics and
rehabilitation hospitals.  Rehab hospitals like to do a before-and-after
video of the patient's progress.  The videos are not professional by any
means (Make sure to put a microphone on the patient!) but they are great
for class presentations.  I have collected the standard aphasia cases,
frontal lobe syndrome cases etc.  If you have a contact at a rehab
hospital, find out if they have any good video tapes.  Make sure to
indicate that the tapes will only be used for class presentations and you
will return them.  My other source for video are the professionally made
tapes by the Epilepsy Foundation of America and a tape sold through Ravens
Press.  The former is a great presentation of various forms of seizure
disorder.  Ravens distributes a marvelous video of all the types of
movement disorder.  I am sure there are other sources like these that I
have just not yet found.  My final source is videos taped off public
television shows.  For example, Nova did a great feature on the frozen
addicts.  Some of the Oliver Sacks cases have been presented on TV.  All
these are a great asset to teaching about brain illness.  Videos tell the
story in a way that written accounts will never capture.