>Taking a marriage sabbatical is been viewed as an important aspect of
> the growth and strengthening process in marital and family relations.

SEZ WHO??

I've been married for 32 years (to the same guy) and while once in a while a
"marriage sabbatical" of an hour or two might have had some appeal to ME
perhaps  (but certainly not to my husband since he's married to a flawless
creature ;-) !!!!), I am wondering if MS made that idea up.  Is it similar
to the "open marriage" idea that some screwballs in the 70's tried to
convince everyone was the norm?

Beth Benoit