Are any of you at institutions that offer undergraduate psychology courses
- BESIDES introductory psychology and psychology of adjustment - that attract
healthy numbers of students looking for general interest electives (i.e., not
necessarily for general education or to meet requirements for other majors)?
I guess I am thinking of courses like Human Sexuality for which a high level
of interest already exists and which students are eager to take as electives.
What are some psychology courses that you have found to be "popular" with
non-psychology majors?

Looking forward to the usual TIPS-wisdom -
Thanks -
Retta

--
Retta E. Poe, Ph.D.