Hank:

Before you go...

Would you write a vignette that captures Kenneth Spence as a
person, or researcher, or psychologist, or whatever you choose.
I am always looking for stories that characterize the people I
mention in class.

I sent this to the list since I assume there are other faculty
who do the same.

Best regards,

Ken

On Sat, 28 Apr 2001 07:32:16 -0500 (CDT) Hank Goldstein
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Harry Avis asked if we "Remember sEr=sHr x V x D + K ?." As I prepare to
> retire in two weeks, I remember it all too well. As a U. of Iowa and
> Kenneth Spence Ph.D., I received it in daily doses. Actually, I agree with
> Harry--It sounded very scientific but it led us down quite a few blind
> alleys.
>
> Adios to all my TIPSter friends and thanks for all the gems that you've
> shared over the past few years.
>
> Warmest Regards,
> Hank
> Hank Goldstein, Ph.D.            |   PHONE:  (319) 588-6305
> Department of Psychology         |   FAX:    (319) 588-6789
> Clarke College                   |   EMAIL:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Dubuque, IA  52001               |

Kenneth M. Steele                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dept. of Psychology
Appalachian State University
Boone, NC 28608
USA