Hubert Kario <hka...@redhat.com> writes:

>to be pedantic, the RFC describes itself "a profile" while in reality it
>modifies the protocol in a way that will make it incompatible with "vanilla"
>TLS 1.2 implementations

>to be pedantic, the RFC describes itself "a profile" while in reality it
>modifies the protocol in a way that will make it incompatible with "vanilla"
>TLS 1.2 implementations

Oh, right.  Well that's easily fixed, I used "profile" because I couldn't
think of a better term, the best I could come up with is "plan", but it's not
really a plan either.  If people think "plan" is better than "profile", and it
deals with Russ' objection, I'll change it to that.  Alternatively, if you can
think of a better term than "plan", let me know (or forever hold your peace
:-).

Peter.