Krissy,
You're not kiddin' it ages us.  Oh Girl, (Yes, at 45 yrs of age you can still be considered a *girl*...at least from where I sit, well past 50 something...;-) the worst thing for me, but also the funniest, is my wobbling walk.  I do it flatfooted and straightlegged,  and kind of bent forward at an angle  from the hips.  Boy can I ever go.....*go* meaning that I can't stop once I really get to going.  This last week I almost pitched head long at the mall, but luckily was able to catch myself by thudding against the wall.  Heaven forbid if I decide to bend over to look at anything, as I just keep right on going.  I've been in a heap on the floor of WalMart several times already.

Oh but the true joy of my existance, is the flatulance. (Trying to be delicate here.....didn't want to use the far* word.~blush~) Since I don't have a whole lot of feeling going on down there, I am not really aware of when I might, well, you know, so it ALWAYS comes as a huge surprise, shocking even me.  And why, oh why I ask you, does it always have to happen whenever I'm out?????    What a horror!  Especially for a girl....uh, well, a woman of a certain age......who until very recently wouldn't even admit that a woman could belch, let alone far*.   Oh my, I know my days of Victoria's Secrets are long past.......Sigh......

Grace (AKA *Far* Bucket.....and that moniker was assigned to me by my children....I get no respect.)