Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 10:01 AM
Subject: RE: [TMIC] Lipitor

I HAVE BEEN ON IT FOR A LONG TIME.  SIDE EFFECTS ARE MUSCLE PAIN.  I TAKE CO-Q10 TO HELP WITH THAT.

YOU MIGHT TRY FISH OIL TO HELP WITH THE CHOLESTEROL.  IT DOES GREAT AND YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE TO TAKE THE LIPITOR, DEPENDING ON HOW HIGH YOURS IS.  TRY 4000 MCG, 2000 TWICE A DAY, AND TEST IN ONE MONTH.  I WAS TAKING LIPITOR AND IT DID NOT DO GOOD ENOUGH SO MY DR PUT ME ON FISH OIL AND CONTINUED THE LIPITOR AND THAT REDUCED IT BY 50% MORE.

GOOD LUCK

EXERCISE AND EAT THE RIGHT FOOD.

BOB FROM HOUSTON-SPRING-TEXAS