Well, am 65 y.o. and me missus is ten years younger.  We are both covered by an HMO, which includes a drug plan, visual and dental coverage as well.

Even tho I qualify, am not going on Medicare as am still gainfully employed and covered by a reputable (?) HMO.   I've heard on the radio that as long as am employed and under an HMO, I'll pay no penalties if I defer my Medicare coverage.  After all, Medicare deductions are still being 'stolen' out of my paycheck, whether am 65 or not.  So why pay twice....????
Not this chap.   Also, our prescription drug coverage takes care of all our meds, including the very very expensive Avonex, minus, but of course, the co-payment.

If any of you are covered by an HMO with a good prescription drug coverage, unless your meds are not included, I see no point on going on Medicare.  Not at this point.
Any contrary opinions.....???   Do tell.

Bobberino in finally cold Elvisland; summer is finally over, a week before Gobble-Gobble Day.