Bring on the potatoe skins.  I HATE bananas.

Heather in Calgary

To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Newly Diagnosed/Mild case

Can a person get too much potassium from one banana per day?
I liked that Rick obtained his potassium from a natural source.

Patti,

What I was trying to communicate was:

Most people can not get too much potassium. Lack of Potassium is much more damaging and is very common in people on diuretics.

The only way to do damage, in most people, is to take a 25 ml. syringe, fill it with a KCL (Potassium) solution, stick the needle in a person's vein ( the neck veins work best) and quickly empty the syringe. This, quite likely, will cause cardiac problems, even a heart attack, and perhaps death. There was a serial killer who used this. He was a nurse working with geriatric populations. He moved around the East Coast for a number years.

Potato Skins have much more potassium than bananas, so, how about baked potatoes for dinner??

If you have any questions, write

Frank