From: Krissy
To: TM List
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2005 8:46 AM
Subject: [TMIC] ladies I need help

the past 2 weeks, I have seen my eyes getting progressively worse....watery, VERY red and tired looking,  sometimes they sting a little...bags underneath!! , so bad they look like elephants knees. And I am not kidding! This has only been like the past few weeks I have seen this get worse and worse... Now, I am not sure if it is a reaction to all the eye creams I have been trying, or lack of sleep or too much sleep..I don't know. I go to sleep about 12am or so....I do toss and turn at night , switching positions for my legs and rear end numbness...but I seem to *sleep* a good 8 hours...but I feel I could still sleep more...I am not refreshed waking up either.­ I feel like I am suddenly starting to look very old and tired...I am 45 and a few weeks ago I looked smooth and rested :(
help?
­
­ ­
­