Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 12:07 PM
Subject: RE: [TMIC] stiffness and regression?

Hello!

My husband has TM, and was put on Pregabalin. It helped him a lot and I know others on the list have got on really well with it. For some it is a wonder drug but for others the side effects are to harsh to keep taking it.

My husband was doing fairly well but had a sever cold over New Year which has meant he is tried, can’t walk far and his balance is shot to pieces again. I know this will take months to correct itself.

Sometimes they tell you it’s a TM relapse………………………………but it can just be coz he was ill that he has these symptoms now! Keep your mind open and look after him BUT remember you need looking after too. If the career gets down or ill it’s gonna make it really hard.

Good luck

Sally in the UK