Hello group,

A couple months ago I had a gentleman contact me from near Philadelphia who has had TM since Oct./Nov, and you might remember he asked me to post a question about “shellfish”.  Anyhow, he called me yesterday and asked if I would put up a post on the list inquiring if there are any other relatively “new” folks on the list that he would be able to contact.  He would like to speak to someone who is relatively new to TM who would be going through the same thing he is going through right now (ex: regaining feeling, physical therapy, etc.) His paralysis was from the waist down at onset, and he has recovered in what I would consider a relatively short period of time to being able to use a cane. He would like to be able to phone someone other than me that he could talk to about what he is experiencing.  If there is anyone out there that could help him with this, please e-mail me directly.  He does not have a computer and our contact has been by phone and mail.

Thanks!

Sue Mattis

PA Support Group