Hi kids,

I’m gonna weigh in on this one also,

1/-       remember that your biggest sexual organ is between your ears – sometimes just the closeness is extremely satisfying

2/-       things will be different – how on earth can anybody go through what we do and expect it to be exactly as it was?

            different is good – just find your own different

3/-       laugh (lots)

And

4/-       talk (lots)

I’ve had this conversation with many people now over a 13 year time frame (male and female – those in the field say that the first thing a guy will ask after a sci is ‘can I still have sex’ and a woman will ask if she will ever walk again) and all questions and responses have been varied, from both the injured and the sex partner, so if you have questions ask away-I’m here, not an (s)expert, but here!

Love Karyne

T8/9 paraplegic – Oct’92

Gawler, South Australia