And speaking of increasing longevity, the March issue of Scientific American has an article entitled:
Can DNA stop time? Unlocking the secrets of longevity genes.

Check it out at:   www.sciam.com

Bobberino

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    To: tMIC-list@eskimo.com    Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 4:05 PM
Subject: [TMIC] OT- (no subject)

Stem Cell Therapy will do away with all of our spinal and brain lesios.

We will become normal, return to work, write books about our TM experience, earn lots of admiration (and $), retire, buy that island (warmth, fruit and veges, white sand, tall drinks with small umbrellas), live happily ever after...

Several Stem cell researchers with whom I have bainstormed, think that we may be able to live as long as we wished, and resume our young bodies with the help of stem cells.