Me too on the fizziness since TM.  If it's really bad, I take Gravol.  I keep children's liquid Gravol on hand.  Almost instant relief - works a lot faster than the adult pills or suppositories.
There are times when I get dizzy standing up or moving too quickly - that I know is my BP plumetting.  It's a different feeling.
Diane in Canada