To: <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 11:50 PM
Subject: [Re: [TMIC] TM or MS]

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sun Feb 12 22:34:43 CST 2006
To: Deborah Nord Capen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Re: [TMIC] TM or MS

Yes, the lesions were there and I have had no real changes in four years?? Dr. Pardo saw me four years ago and his diagnosis was TM.
Thanks for your reply!
Marie

From: Deborah Nord Capen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun Feb 12 22:30:11 CST 2006
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Marie,Did you have these lesions on your brain four years ago when you went to Johns Hopkins?? Or are these new developments?? Johns Hopkins Transverse Myelopathy Center is the only center in the world that has the most knowledge and treats approximately 700 patients (more than any other doctor) with TM.? ?The brain lesions may be something that came on after your initial diagnosis.?Take care,Debbie? ----- Original Message ----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To: tmic-list@eskimo.com Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 8:12 PM Subject: [TMIC] TM or MS Feb. 7th was my 4th year anniversary of having TM... I have come a long way from that night from "hell" when no-one could figure out exactly what was wrong with me... Finally, it was decided TM was the diagnosis. Johns Hopkins agreed with this diagnosis.I take 600mg of neurontin 4 times a day... tho am never without pain.. I now walk with a walker, have hand controls on my car and with my faith and family have adjusted to my new life style. Due to Medicare I had to switch all my doctors. A Neurologist was highly recommened as one of the best in the area. Long story short...after all new MRI's etc... etc.. he informed me that without a doubt I have Multiple Sclerosis. I am still in shock and not sure what is my next step. I have made an appointment with another "top" neurologist in the D.C area..? I have 5 lesions on? my brain which supposedly indicate MS. I am 59 years old. Also my brother -55- was just diagnosed with underlying MS.... Any thoughts, suggestions would be greatly, greatly accepted... Anyone of you with TM have lesions on the brain????
Thanks so much!
Marie Arthur