To: "Sue Zieke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [TMIC] TM or MS

I am so confused!!! My new neurologist wants me to start MS meds immediately. I don't understand, it's been four years!He is positive I have MS. I have an appointment with another "top" neurologist in the Washington, D.C. area on March 16th. I will see what he has to say! My injury was at the C7-C11 on the spine. Thanks so much for getting back to me and I will let you know what the next neurologist has to say.
Marie