Note: forwarded message attached.

--- Begin Message ---
i know some of you have started this drug already and i recieved some info from the ms society the other day,i know its a fairly new med,but can some of you tell me how your doing on it and what if any reactions youve had.i have to see my neuro march 1st to get my baclofen pump reloaded and was going to grill him on this med.any info will be appreciated.
              thanks jeff
             central ny

10 mins from the hall of fame

--- End Message ---