In a message dated 2/23/2006 12:49:51 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Me too, have just started on  Methadone but my name is down on that list to be assessed for a pump, any info would be appreciated! (I’m apprehensive because of my tendency to infection et al.)

Ta!

Love Karyne

T8/9 Paraplegic, Oct.92

Gawler, South Australia

Hi Alton and all,

You say that you are giving up on the baclofen pump.  I have been pondering whether or not to have one put in for at least a year.

It seems as though there aren't many people out there who have them and it also seems like there are plenty of pros and cons.

Will you please explain to me and anyone else who might be interested, why you are ready to give it up?  I'd really like to know everything about it, from as many people as I can, before I go through the surgery and expense.

Thank you so much,

Jude

 Visit My Mail Stamp! Hello All,

So far I have not heard anything from Alton.  What kind of information about your experience with the baclofen pump can you share with us?

Of course the doctors and makers of the two pumps make it all sound rosy and bright, but I'm not so sure after listening to you and Bernie.

Please send us your thoughts, Alton.
Peace,
Jude

Peace, Light and Love