Thanks for sharing your opinions on Neurontin (even though you weren't writing to me...lol).  But, I know it has helped me.  I also have Trigeminal Neuralgia and Neurontin has helped with that.  I've done without it and there is definitely a difference with it.

Sharon

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Krissy,

Did I mention that there is danger of death during a seizure?? Death is worse than losing your license!!

You certainly have the choice. I don't want to have to tell you that "I to! ld you so!"

The dose you are taking is a significant dose. Discuss this with your Neurologist and ask what is the probability of seizure with stopping 600 mg per day.

This is important, Neurontin is not a good drug. Did you know that Pfizer paid out hundreds of millions of dollars when they lost a law suit about Neurontin being presented to doctors as totally safe and able to be used for many diseases- like central pain- on which it didn't really work????

Google Neurontin and pfizer and suit..

Good Luck