I've also been on and off Neurontin, usually on my own.  I know that's a bad thing to do but I just can't help myself!  lol

Sharon
TMer to MSer
Arizona desert for a year--then back to Alaska

Krissy Z <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The only *seizure* I had was in the hosp. when my blood pressure dropped, never had a seizure before, or even after that, Of course they put me on seizure meds to be safe...and I weaned off them quite a few months ago with no issues. Even went off neurontin for about a month with no issues. but back on now...
~Brightest of Blessings~
         ~Krissy ~

~I'm In pretty Good Shape
For the Shape I am in~

­May today there be peace within you. May you trust that you are exactly where you want to be.­
­ ­
­Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.­
­ ­
­Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.­

Sharon Marsden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I ! was under the impression that the seizure risk only applied if a person was taking the medication for seizures.

Sharon

Yahoo! Mail