Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 11:16 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] DR. Weil

Heather......15 minutes of sunshine a day DOES give you the Vitamin D you need......UNLESS you are over 50.....then you need more than that and should add a supplement.  In fact, we should take a Vit. D supplement anyway ......Vit. D and Magnesium help us absorb our Calcium.
  Hugs,  Lynn

Checked by AVG Free Edition.