Oops!!!  I meant 'panes' of glass not 'pains'.

Heather
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2006 11:53 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] DR. Weil

The back of our house faces south and we have lots of very large windows on that side.  It certainly brings in lots of sunshine.  In the winter we know it helps cut down on fuel costs as there are days when the furnace just does not come on even in winter when the sun warms the house up.  That is why I wondered if sitting in the sun inside is as good as outside.  Our windows have something called Argon-e gas between the pains to help keep the heat out during the summer though.

Heather