I found the Merell shoes...oon shoes.com and they are really no better priced or styled then aerosoles...so I bought a pair of white mocasins hehe
and then went to dreamproductscatalog.com and bought some black slip ons and a knee/joint wrap with magnets hehe.he what can it hurt right?
thanks for the name!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Krissy - i beleive they were Merril shoes.  I'm looking for them too.
Margie

On Thu, 9 Mar 2006 17:11:24 -0800 (PST), Krissy Z wrote

> what were the name of those comfy shoes folks suggessted? Begins with an M?Me...? The ones that will stay on LOL
> Krissy

Yahoo! Mail

--
WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)