oh my gosh! where did this come from.i agree with what barbara said.what ever makes you feel better to try to get through the day,its a personal choice,but i dont see anyone stuffing religion down anyones throat,we all have different choices in life.i never believed in god untill i had too take the life of a person in the gulf war or else i was going to die,thats not something im proud of even talking about,but i took the lord into my life to try to deal with the incredible pressure i had to bring back and carry around for years.we all have personal choices in life and i think we should all respect how we all feel on the list,we are a diverse group of people brought together for support and like i stated we should all accept that or dont comment on the post,anything else is just stiring up trouble.
                           jeff
                        central ny

Yahoo! Travel
Find great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!