: [TMIC] weather and TM

Cold weather is the worst for me to deal with.  Although our Penna summers can get very hot with high humidity, I seem to be able to deal with them a lot better than with late fall and winter.  We had one 70 degreee day already and I was thrilled---sat outside and enjoyed the fresh air.  Then the temps dropped down into the thirties again and I was back to square one---shivering, stiff and uncomfortable.  Right now my house is at a reasonable temperature, but I am sitting here all bundled up in my sweats and warm socks.  Also, my daughter brought my mattress downstairs so that I would be warmer.  Oh well, it's kind of like being on a Girl Scout Campout.

Grace