I do the same thing...I wear my sweats and nighshirt and socks to bed, sometimes with a heating pad to warm my feet and right calf., then eventually, I shed them, all, (cept the night shirt hehe), and feel almost too warm...I even turn my fan on...tho I do have a heated water bed :P

Heather & Pieter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Weird too is the fact that sometimes I am cold when going to bed even after a hot shower but then am up in the middle of the night shedding warm nightwear for a light cotton nightie.  What is with all that???  Drives me nuts.  I can also wear a fleece sweatshirt first thing in the morning and then a short sleeve t-shirt in mid-day and back! to warm wear in the evening.  And this is in the winter.  Sheesh.  Keeps my laundry going crazy.   Like someone said on here before our Thermostats are broken.

Yahoo! Mail