Hello to all:  When I went to see Dr. Kerr, I offered myself for
research--and got into two studies.  They went on and on about how
valuable, etc, etc.  But I feel very strongly that  we must aid the
research in any way we can, and if that means I travel halfway across the
country a couple times a year, then so be it.  There's not that much
suffering involved, and we (collectively) HAVE to help.  Since going to
see him, I've been back up once.  I am not a true TM:  mine is caused by
B-12 deficiency:  but I still have the same symptoms: numbness, partial
paralysis, burning pain, bowel and bladder dysfunction: and depression.
They just put me into a research group that compares TM, MS, and those
with spinal cord injury not caused by trauma(my bunch).  And my pain is
moving and increasing the last few months--any guesses about what may be
going on?

Cora