In a message dated 4/13/2006 8:30:50 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Panic Attacks.........
Have any of you checked out the possibility of Mitral Valve Prolapse Sydrome?  Panic attacks are one of the symptoms.  I'm not suggesting that meds aren't ever called for, but sometimes you can control them to some extent with nutrition and exercise.  I have MVPS, but have never had panic attacks (there are a myriad of symptoms).  A common denominator in MVPS is a dysfunctional Autonomic Nervous System.  I found it interesting that this is also a 'side effect' of TM!

Check out MVPS on the web.

Sally